Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts CGL, CHSL, GD, MTS, etc. exams every year. SSC has released a tentative calendar of examinations for the year 2021-2022. SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is top on the calendar list this year which was not expected by many students. SSC CGL Exam will held in 4 stages Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4. The Dates for SSC CGL Tier 1 has been released by SSC in the last week of December.
SSC CGL Examination 2022 Details
|Name of Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)|
|Total Number of Posts||7035 Vacancy|
|Date of Exam||April 2022|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|SSC CGL Result 2022 Release Date||October Month (Expected)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Registration Dates||23 December 2021 to 23 January 2022(11:30 PM)|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
SSC CGL 2022 Registration Fee
- The Application Fee is Rs. 100/-
- No Fee is required if you are an SC, ST, Female, Ex-servicemen or Physically Handicapped Candidate
- Fee can be paid online and offline as well
SSC CGL Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022)
The Age Requirement for various posts available in Staff Selection Commission are mentioned below:
|Posts for which age limit is 18-27 years||Then candidate’s Date of Birth must be between 02.01.1995 – 01.01.2004|
|Posts for which age limit is 20-30 years||Then candidate’s Date of Birth must be between 02.01.1992 – 01.01.2002|
|Posts for which age limit is 18-30 years||Then candidate’s Date of Birth must be between 02.01.1992 – 01.01.2004|
|Posts for which age limit is 18-32 years||Then candidate’s Date of Birth must be between 02.01.1990 – 01.01.2004|
SSC 2022 CGL Exam Pattern
CGL Examination is conducted in four tiers. Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 have Total Marks of 700 from which the merit will be decided and Tier 4 is of qualifying nature.
|Stage||Type of Examination||Mode of Examination||Duration|
|Tier 1||Multiple Choice Objective||Computer-Based Online||60 Minutes|
|Tier 2||Multiple Choice Objective||Computer-Based Online||120 Minutes|
|Tier 3||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/English||Pen and Paper||60 Minutes|
|Tier 4||Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test||Wherever Applicable||45 Minutes|
How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam? (Steps)
- Visit the official website of SSC
- If you are applying for the first time for an SSC exam then click on Register otherwise enter your Username and Password and Login to your SSC portal
- In the Latest Notifications section search for Combined Graduate Level Examination,2021 and click on Apply
- Before going to apply make sure you have scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG Format (20 KB to 50 KB) which is not older than 3 months and Signature in JPEG Format (4 cm × 2 cm)
- Now fill-up the form by entering the Preference of examination centers, University details, Photograph, Signature, and some basic details
- After filling up the form preview it by clicking on preview and then clicking on submit
- Now Click on Payment to do the payment
- After the successful payment, you have completed the process for the Application Form.
Can Final Year students apply for SSC CGL Exam 2022?
Yes, a final year student can apply for SSC CGL 2022 it is clearly mentioned in the notification. But the candidate must possess some qualifications before 01.01.2022. For more details please check the notification on the Official Website of SSC.
Hope you have got all your answers through this article regarding SSC CGL Admit Card, Notification. if you still have queries just ask in the comments. We will answer them as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Examination Results, Recruitment Updates||Click Here|