We were all waiting for the UP Police Workshop Staff Vacancy, if you were also waiting for this vacancy then you are in the right place. There is good news for the candidates who were waiting for the up police form, that the applications for the up police form are about to start So you visit this website regularly. The candidates who are waiting for the UP Police Workshop Bharti can get information about it through online mode, although you can also get this information from the official website of up police.
|Name Of Department
UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
|Name Of Exam
|UP Police Workshop Staff Online Form 2022
|Last Date Form Apply
|Post Of Number
|Date Of Exam
Age Limit As On 01/07/2022
For this form, it is necessary that the candidate must have attained the age of 20 years as of 01/07/2022 and also not more than 28 years of age when that candidate can fill the up police workshop Vacancy 2022. And the candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/07/1994 and not later than 01/07/2002. For this vacancy, it is necessary that the candidate must have attained the age of 20 years as of 01/07/2022 and also not more than 28 years of age when that candidate can fill the up police form. And the candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/07/1994 and not later than 01/07/2002.
UP Police Workshop Staff Vacancy Details
|Name Of Post
|Number Of Post
|UP Police Radio Cadre
No candidate shall be appointed to the service unless he is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties. A candidate will be required to pass the Medical Board examination before passing the Up Police Radio Cadre examination. Only after all these tests, the candidate who wants to apply for up police workshop staff can apply, after that, he will be considered completely healthy.
UP Police Workshop Staff Radio Cadre Vacancy Category Wise
|Name Of Post
How to Apply UP Police 2022?
- The ‘Online Application Method’ is applicable for applying.
- At the time of online form application, candidates should keep all their identities because all your documents have to be scanned or details of their information have to be filled by the form.
- To fill the online form, visit the official website of the board – http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- While filling the online application, follow all the instructions given on the website correctly and then apply.
- Before applying, the applicant will have to create his profile on the website, for which you will have to click on New User.
- After the applicant’s profile is created, he should fill his form through online from his profile.
- After filling the form completely, submit the form.
- In the end, you submit the fee from the payment option and take a printout of the form with you.
The Physical examination will also have to be given for the application of up police staff form. To be successful in this physical efficiency test, 4.8 Km race for male candidates will have to be completed in maximum of 28 minutes and for female candidates, 2.4 Km race will have to be completed in 16 minutes. Those candidates who will not be able to complete this exam on time will not be eligible for Up Police recruitment.
The Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted by a committee constituted under the chairmanship of the Deputy Collector nominated by the District Magistrate, from which the Deputy Superintendent of Police nominated by the Superintendent of Police of the district will be a member. The process of conducting this examination will be displayed on the website of the Board in due course.