Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC) has released the Rajasva Lekhpal recruitment, applications are about to start for any candidate who wants to fill the form of UP Rajasva recruitment. To fill this vacancy, keep visiting our website regularly for related information, however, maximum information about this recruitment will be given only on the official website. So you visit the official website of UPSSSC.
|Department Name||UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||UP Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment Form 2022|
|Form Start For Apply||07/01/2022|
|Date Of Exam||Soon|
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
For direct recruitment for the post of Revenue Accountant, the age will be counted by a candidate as of 01/07/2022, the candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and according to the Tenth Amendment Rules-2012 in Uttar Pradesh Recruitment, the maximum age limit will be 40 years.
Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to Sc /St/ and such other categories as may be notified by the Government from time to time, the upper age limit shall be extended by such number of years as may be specified.
UP Lekhpal Qualification Details
|Name Of Post||Number Of Post||Qualification|
Rajasva Lekhpal recruitment application fee details are – Fees for each category have been kept the same in this vacancy. Applicants can pay the fee through Debit card / UPI or any other online medium. To pay the fee through e-challan, the candidate has to download the e-challan of SBI and pay the prescribed fee by visiting any branch of SBI.
After paying the fee, the candidate can complete the next part of the form immediately after filling in the required details through Update your transaction ID by double verification mode under the applicant segment.
UP Board Lekhpal Job 2022 Vacancy Details Category wise
|Name Of Post||SC||ST||General||EWS||OBC||Total|
How To Apply UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
For the application of UP lekhpal form, you have to go to its official website. We have mentioned below a few steps to help you to fill the Lekhpal form.
- After logging into this form, the candidate will automatically display his personal information such as name, father/husband’s name, mother’s name, Uttar Pradesh, and other information entered in the application form filled for the examination in 2021.
- In this part, the candidate will have to fill in the details related to the compulsory education published in the advertisement. After this, to hold the educational qualification, he will select the yes / no option, after that, all the information of the candidate will have to be filled in the form.
- After entering the verification code shown in the “Enter Verification Code” at the bottom of the web page, click on the submit button.
- In this form, the photo and signature uploaded by the candidate in the Preliminary Educational Examination – 2021 will be displayed automatically. After viewing the photo and signature, go to the next page by clicking on the continue button.
- After uploading all the documents and details you have to put a declaration in the form of Lekhpal Vacancy.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Updates||Click Here|